1. You are free to use this program and/or to redistribute
2. You are free to modify this program for your own use,
including commercial use, subject to the publication
restrictions in item 3.
3. You are free to publish results obtained from running this
program, or from works that you derive from this program,
with the following limitations:
3a. In order to be referred to as "STREAM benchmark results",
published results must be in conformance to the STREAM
Run Rules, (briefly reviewed below) published at
and incorporated herein by reference.
As the copyright holder, John McCalpin retains the
right to determine conformity with the Run Rules.
3b. Results based on modified source code or on runs not in
accordance with the STREAM Run Rules must be clearly
labelled whenever they are published. Examples of
proper labelling include:
"tuned STREAM benchmark results"
"based on a variant of the STREAM benchmark code"
Other comparable, clear and reasonable labelling is
3c. Submission of results to the STREAM benchmark web site
is encouraged, but not required.
4. Use of this program or creation of derived works based on this
program constitutes acceptance of these licensing restrictions.
5. Absolutely no warranty is expressed or implied.